What a beautiful family! Happy Easter to you as well. I just love that big ol' piece of chicken Kate is eating. She should be on a KFC commercial. Hope you all had a great day!
Oh how sweet! You have the most photogenic kids - or maybe they are just more cooperative and patient than most. They definitely are adorable! I love their matching baskets - I remember seeing them on last years Easter pictures! :)
3 comments:
What a beautiful family! Happy Easter to you as well. I just love that big ol' piece of chicken Kate is eating. She should be on a KFC commercial. Hope you all had a great day!
Could you have better pictures??? The new one for Braden and Kate is about as good as it gets!!!! How beautiful!!!
Oh how sweet! You have the most photogenic kids - or maybe they are just more cooperative and patient than most. They definitely are adorable! I love their matching baskets - I remember seeing them on last years Easter pictures! :)
~Cindy
Post a Comment